Welcome to On Camera Training


Thank you for visiting OnCameraTraining.com. Brenna McDonough has been teaching her students the techniques to enable a successful career in acting and on-camera presentations for over 15 years. OCT classes are for actors, models, politicians, lawyers, doctors, stay-at-home moms and anyone else who wants to prepare themselves for being in front of a camera in a good, safe, quality environment. Brenna also co-authored the book "You Can Work On-Camera: Acting in Commercials and Corporate Films", a text used in numerous National colleges. Do something for your career today by registering for an upcoming on camera class.

LATEST NEWS
Please visit the Classes page to learn about the Final Classes offered at On-Camera Training

On Camera Training Special
 $100 discount for Level One and Level Two classes for a total of $625

Free Wardrobe and Accessory Exchange
Saturday, March 21, 2015, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm

It's common knowledge that we only wear 20% of what is in our closet: what about the other 80%? Bring it to On-Camera Training on MARCH 21, 2015 from 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. for our Free Wardrobe and Accessory Exchange. Bring up to 3 gently used articles of clothing,(suit, sweater. skirt, blazer, dress, slacks) jewelry, scarves, gloves that no longer serve you and "shop" at our wardrobe and accessory exchange. Please make sure these items are current and clean. There will be a space to try things on. All unclaimed clothing will be donated to Martha's Closet in DC. Bring a friend and enjoy the "shopping" and refreshments.

We will be having a special guest Psychic and Intuitive Counselor for scheduled readings. In order to plan for refreshments and readings, please RSVP by March 15 at brennamcdonough@gmail.com.

New Videos
Check out Brenna's New Video Page!  You can see her demo reel, interviews and more.

SKYPE coach is here!
Click HERE for more information

Brenna McDonough is a faculty member of The Theatre Lab - School of the Dramatic Arts in Washington, D.C.  For more information, please visit www.threatrelab.org.

Brenna McDonough and Russell Crowe
Brenna McDonough on set with Oscar-winning actor, Russell Crowe, in the movie,
"The Next Three Days".